Central District Viitorulul 134
Central District Viitorului 134 is a cosy boutique mixed-use development in the very centre of Bucharest, with 40 premium apartments divided into 2 buildings, an office building and a commercial space covering 1.000 sqm.
The development was pre-certified Green Building, as it also meets the nZEB standard, fully reflecting the values of all Central District projects: increased quality of life, sustainability, sense of community and innovation.
Central District Viitorului 134 is the first mixed use development in Romania that brings together unique manifestations of urban art, signed by well-known street artists. The property fence, the main lobby’s entrance and floors are decorated with art works of various artists especially booked for this project. The most impressive piece of art is a blue giraffe, built and assembled on-site, that “feeds” itself with the leaves of the pergolas, on two floors.
Central District Viitorului 134 is the first mixed use project located in the centre of Bucharest with direct access to tennis, basketball and football court, surrounded by contemporary art.
Central District Viitorulul 134 is the winner of 2020 Best Residential Development in Romania Award, at International Property Awards London.
Innovation: This boutique mixed-use complex, internationally awarded for design and innovation, stands for:
- first in Bucharest that fulfils the nZEB standard (nearly Zero Energy Building)
- first mixed-use project in Romania that combines real estate development with manifestations of urban art
- creations signed by established street artists decorate the fence, the entrance hall, the hallways of the floors
- distinctive facilitates such as a football and basketball court
- new technologies that diminish the greenhouse gas produced in the operations and create renewable energy on the site